Win A Home & Help Illuminate Stump Cross Caverns – a Food and Drink crowdfunding project in Greenhow Hill by Stump Cross Caverns
To enter this prize draw simply donate towards this Crowdfunder by selecting one or more of the entry ticket rewards. You can also enter the competition for free by post. See terms and conditions below.
THANK YOU FOR SAVING THE CAVES, OUR PEOPLE, OUR FRIENDS!
First of all we want to say a massive THANK YOU for all your help we’ve received to save the caves so far. You have enabled us to reopen. Our last campaign to win our beloved VW camper van was purely survival due to the pandemic.
Our fight is not over. This campaign is to enable us to raise enough funds to renew and restore specialist lighting in the caverns.
The caves are unique in many ways but definitely when it comes to lighting them. It’s damp, inaccessible in places so quite a challenge to illuminate it to its best advantage. We have turned to a specialist cave lighting firm in Germany who will help us along with our electricians to improve lighting in a much more sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
To renew the lighting would cost us a minimum of £200,000. That’s why we are offering our lovely home as prize to one of our amazing supporters.
WIN A HOME ON THE BEST HIGH STREET IN PATELEY BRIDGE
Just imagine sometime in 2021, you could be escaping to the country as the winner of this partly-furnished Pateley Bridge apartment worth over £130,000.
A charming one bedroomed, ground floor apartment with an en-suite bathroom and a very good sized living/dining room. Stunning ornate ceiling. With seating area to the rear.
Live in. Rent out. Sell up. The choice is yours!
Located in a stunning village setting, on the high street just outside Harrogate in the heart of the Nidderdale countryside. This apartment is only 30 minutes from Harrogate and Ripon. Ten minutes from the fabulous Stump Cross Caverns.
We’re offering this stunning apartment to one guaranteed winner. There’s no mortgage, no stamp duty or conveyancing to pay.
So, don’t delay. Enter now.
What’s the prize?
A stunning apartment on one of the most photographed high streets in the uk, Pateley Bridge, Nidderdale.
After careful consideration and successfully carrying out two recent smaller crowdfunding campaigns using this secure platform, we thought it would be a great idea to give somebody the chance of a lifetime and grab a new home rather than selling our property the traditional way.
Tickets are only £10 per entry. This includes entry to the prize draw and all entries receive a complimentary 3D virtual cave tour as a thank you for supporting us in our plea to save our ancient caves and illuminate them for future generations.
The timeline may vary as there will only be 20,000 tickets sold as entries to the prize draw. So, when they have sold then we will do the prize draw and find our lucky winner. This will be drawn at random by a third party. This will be shown live for everyone to see.
There will be no stretch target. Once the £200,000 is reached that’s it, we will close down the prize draw.
How will it work?
First and foremost, we would like to give all our wonderful supporters the option to support our project without entering the draw.
All entries are limited to residents of United Kingdom only. If you want to support the campaign and are not a resident of United Kingdom you can simply donate some money if you so wish without being entered. Head to donate without entering the prize draw.
If you wish to enter our prize draw for every £10 entry ticket selected on this page and you will be entered into our prize draw once.
To clarify; a £10 entry ticket receives one entry, a £20 entry ticket receives two entries, a £50 entry ticket receives five entries. And so on. You can enter multiple times.
You can also enter the prize draw for free by post. See terms and conditions below.
1st prize will be the first entry drawn.
We will be doing a LIVE PRIZE DRAW as soon as 20,000 tickets are sold.
We will announce the lucky winner and will contact them shortly after. Entries must be made before the selling of the last ticket of 20,000 if you wish to be entered into the prize draw.
Thank you for supporting us through this difficult year and GOOD LUCK!!
This is an ALL OR NOTHING campaign so if we don’t reach our target then Crowdfunder will refund all monies paid back to our wonderful Supporters and it will be deemed unsuccessful.
Terms & Conditions
There can only be one winner.
• Open to UK residents aged 18 and over
• Entrants may enter as many times as they’d like. To enter the prize draw, pick one reward option and make payment via card.
• Supporters can donate to this campaign without entering the prize draw. Click to donate without entering the prize draw.
• To enter the draw for free without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address and contact telephone number to: ℅ L. Bowerman, Stump Cross Caverns, Greenhow Hill, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 5JL.
• The winner will be chosen at random via a live prize draw, as soon as the last ticket is sold by a third party on social media. The winner’s name will be available at time of prize draw and published on ‘Stump Cross Caverns’ social media accounts and website.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StumpCrossCaverns
• Instagram http://www.instagram.com/StumpCrossCaverns
• We will announce the winner straight away and inform them within 28 days of the closing date and they will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen at random. They will be contacted by email on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 28 days of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week. The keys to the prize will need to be collected by the winner in person once they have confirmed their address and provided identification via email.
• Email: [email protected] or telephone 01756 752780
• Everyone who has entered the draw will be emailed a link to virtual cave tour. The email will come via Crowdfunder, please ensure you check your junk. This will be valid for one month.
• If you decide to donate instead of enter the draw to win the stunning Apartment on Pateley Bridge high street ensure you provide your email address so you can receive a link to the virtual cave tour which is valid for one month.
• Closing date for entries: when the last ticket out of the 20,000 is sold.
• To enter the prize draw, pick one reward option and make payment via card
• If for any reason, the prize cannot go ahead, all refunds will be processed by Crowd Funder within 28 days of the ‘closing date’ and the prize draw will be deemed unsuccessful.
The promoter is Stump Cross Ltd United Kingdom: Stump Cross Caverns, Greenhow Hill, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 5JL. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Crowdfunder
Thank you for taking the time to view this project and good luck. We genuinely cannot wait to see who wins this amazing prize and hand the documents and keys to the new owner. If successful this prize draw will enable us to illuminate the caverns for future generations.
Please contact if you have any queries or questions?
This content was originally published here.