Re-Elect Jackie Baillie for Dumbarton – a Politics crowdfunding project in Dumbarton by Jackie Baillie
Jackie Baillie may contact you using the information you supply.
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to the Labour Party, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
• I am donating to the Dumbarton Constituency Labour Party.
• If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
• If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission’s website, although my home address will not be made public.
• I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
• Donations are not tax-deductible.
*Permissibility checks will be carried out on individual donors in compliance with the rules laid out by the Electoral Commission on donations in election campaigns. You will be contacted by the Election Agent on behalf of Jackie Baillie to obtain this information. Donor details may be published.*
Promoted by Duncan Robinson on behalf of Jackie Baillie both at c/o Scottish Labour Party, 290 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4RE
This content was originally published here.