How much energy does Bitcoin mining require? Experts are unsure Digital Trends Bitcoin Mining To Use 0.5% Of World’s Energy By End Of 2018, Peer-Reviewed Research Shows Cointelegraph Study Claims Bitcoin Mining is Hurting the Environment, Flawed Argument newsBTC Bitcoin’s Growing Energy Problem – Science Direct Science Direct Study claims Bitcoin uses as much energy as Ireland. Not so …
- Ethereum Price Predictions: Why User Bias Could be Skewing the Numbers
- Is Bitcoin Cash Overbought?
- Techmeme: A flood of fake Adobe Flash installers are reportedly installing XMRig, an open source crypto mining malware that siphons generated funds to a Monero wallet (Zack Whittaker
- Ethereum Price Technical Analysis – ETH/USD Bearish Below $1030
- MMA Star Rory MacDonald Supports Bitcoin Cash