Investing.com – The price of the new bitcoin alternative, bitcoin cash fell back towards the $600 level on Monday after setting an all-time high of around $970 over the weekend, while bitcoin was also lower. On the U.S.-based Bitfinex exchange, Bitcoin Cash was at $615.00 by 08.41 AM ET (12.41 GMT), down about 13.52%, or $95.7.
- Recovering Monero Wallet Using Ledger Nano S Seed – Crypto Economy
- Crypto War – Ethereum vs. Bitcoin – Millionaire Acts
- Hashtoro launches ZCash mining – Global Coin Report
- Ethereum Price Predictions 2019: Cryptocurrency’s value could triple (How high can the price of Ethereum go in 2019?) – Ethereum news | Smartereum
- Ethereum Price Forecast: How High Can The Price Of Ethereum Go? – Ethereum News Today | Smartereum