Investing.com – The price of the new bitcoin alternative, bitcoin cash fell back towards the $600 level on Monday after setting an all-time high of around $970 over the weekend, while bitcoin was also lower. On the U.S.-based Bitfinex exchange, Bitcoin Cash was at $615.00 by 08.41 AM ET (12.41 GMT), down about 13.52%, or $95.7.
- Monero Wallet Provider Releases Web-Based Wallet for Tor Browser
- Brave New Coin on Twitter: “#Ethereum Price: USD $815.72 $ETH https:
- Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple
- Fake Ethereum Wallet App Among Top Finance Apps In Apple’s App Store
- Cardano, EOS, Stellar Lumens, Litecoin, Monero Price Analysis: Altcoins Register Gains at Key Supports as Sellers Lose Steam