The Shire of Collie in Western Australia has received approval to build a 20-megawatt solar park. A future battery storage system is anticipated to be installed shortly after. The company behind the project is Australia-based Hadouken Pty Ltd., which is owned by local energy entrepreneur Ben Tan. The solar farm will occupy 44.5 acres in …
- Ethereum Price Predictions: Why User Bias Could be Skewing the Numbers
- Is Bitcoin Cash Overbought?
- Techmeme: A flood of fake Adobe Flash installers are reportedly installing XMRig, an open source crypto mining malware that siphons generated funds to a Monero wallet (Zack Whittaker
- Ethereum Price Technical Analysis – ETH/USD Bearish Below $1030
- MMA Star Rory MacDonald Supports Bitcoin Cash